7 Biggest Gold Lies
Without going into detail, here are the seven biggest lies concerning gold…
1. Gold is a barbarous relic.
2. Gold pays no interest.
3. Gold will be confiscated, like in 1933.
4. Gold is not money.
5. Gold is useless in a crisis because merchants cannot make change.
6. Gold has no practical uses beyond adornment.
7. Gold cannot be created in the lab.
What Middle Class?
In the U.S., it takes $50,000 to support the middle-class life style; yet 38% make less than $20,000. In addition, 51% of all workers make less than $30,000 a year. If you have no debts and $10 in your pockets, you have more wealth than 25% of Americans, who are estimated to have a negative net-worth and it is going to get worse because the paradigms that worked in the past are fundamentally…
View original post 371 more words